Sunday, March 7, 2010

I heart weddings

I absolutely LOVE weddings. Flowers, decorations, photos, food, pretty dresses, tux's and romance. I'm a sucker for it all. But I especially love them when I know and love the people getting married. And I especially love it when I get to be a part of making the whole thing happen. So, when my friend Cherie called me about making bridesmaids dresses I was ecstatic. Her son is marrying my other friend Carla. Carla is like a sister to me and Cherie is like a mom. It's like one big family that we have and it's great. I love that I get to be involved in Bart & Carla's wedding in such a big way and I love that I get to help out some of my favorite people on this earth. I will be making 6 dresses in all... tonight I got started on a dress for Carla and she will decide if she likes it for her bridesmaids or not. If she does, I'll be going ahead with the 5 other dresses in beautiful shades of coral pink. If not, we will go back to the drawing board and find another pattern that she likes. Photos to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment