Thursday, February 17, 2011

Established 2.5.2011

It's nearly been two weeks since Kyle and Maddie got married. The time has flown. I've been meaning to post this sooner but my camera is broken so I had to wait to gather some photos that others had taken that day. Most of these were taken by Kyle's aunt. When we get the fancy photos from the photographer I promise to post a bunch of those also.

The day was a success. Everything ran pretty smoothly and everyone had a great time. Especially Kyle and Maddie.

Kyle's Bishop officiated the ceremony.

Now it's official!




The Ring :)



I loved her pretty hair and the hair peice. The dress was perfect. (Thank you Heather!)

The flower girls... Maddie's sisters.

Maddie and her Mom.

Kyle and his mom.

My boys!

Thayne & I.

Tristyn & Jake

Maddie is one lucky girl... and Kyle is one lucky guy!

The reception cupcakes were to die for! The lemon ones were filled with custard... I was in heaven!

The cake was super cute.

What other time is it acceptable for a guy to put his head up a girl's skirt in public?

Maddie getting ready to throw the bouquet.

She threw it so hard that it went way over the heads of all the single girls.

It was a long day.

We sent them off to their honeymoon with this masterpiece of a car.



A big thank you to everyone who helped to make the day special for Kyle and Maddie. I'm happy to have Maddie in our family and I'm happy to see Kyle building a family of his own.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day! Congratulations all around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cami, you looked STUNNING!!! so did the happy couple:)

    ReplyDelete