Monday, January 17, 2011

Great weekend

I had a great weekend. It was relaxed and low key and spent with people I love. I couldn't ask for anything better from a weekend. On Saturday I spent the day with Thayne, Kassidy and Max. We had lunch at The Rusted Sun Pizzeria (My all time favorite pizza place). Then we went out shopping. Kassidy is in search of a purse, we went to 4 or 5 stores but couldn't find one that she liked that was less than $70 and you would have to be insane to spend $70 on a purse for a 13 year old... or even for me for that matter. So after a day full of shopping we went home empty handed but it was still a great day.

Sunday after church we had my family over for dinner. Everyone except the 2 oldest of my siblings and my dad. (They all live out of town) My grandma even came. My brother from Monticello was in town with his adorable little family and their new baby Gabe. That was mostly why we got together. Everyone has been dying to meet Gabe. And my oh my is he a perfect little man. I shouldn't be surprised. They have the most perfect girls that there are. I adore Lily and Marah and now Gabe too. :) I held him most of the time. I was a serious baby hog but oh well. When they had to leave I didn't want to let him go. I could keep him forever and be happy with it. I'm not sure how happy Max would be with it though. He was having a little bit of a meltdown when he first saw me holding Gabe. Suddenly he wanted me to hold him too and that's a very rare occurance. :) It was cute. And he did get used to it. It was a really fun night and I loved spending some good time visiting with my family.

P.S. Sorry for the lack of pictures... I need a new camera :(

No comments:

Post a Comment