Thursday, September 9, 2010

Max's birthday party & other stuff

On Sunday we had a little birthday party for Max. We had a few people from mine and Thayne's family come. Max loved seeing everyone and getting to play with all of the kids. Here are some photos of the festivities. :)
Max and I opening his gifts with the help of Joseph.



My mom and sis Blythe










He put the entire top of the cupcake in his mouth. The frosting is the best part.







Jakson stole some frosting from Max



Kassidy, Tristyn & Mariah


In June my good friend Carla got married. I love weddings and was thrilled when she asked me to help out with it. I was in charge of the bridesmaids dresses, another dress for her sister Nicole to wear to the luncheon and some of the reception decorations. It turned out to be a beautiful wedding and I was so grateful to be able to be so involved.
Kyle was Nicole's date for the day.



My friend Liz and I threw Carla a bridal shower. I forgot to get more pictures but the shower turned out amazing. I did the decorations and some of the food and Liz did most of the food. We made a great team. I made the towel cake above for Carla to take home with her after the shower and I framed photos of the happy couple and set them out and I also gave those to Carla afterward.



In digging around in the many photos I have neglected to post in the past few months I found this one from Tristyn's prom way back in April. She looked gorgeous as always and her dress was super cute and unique. There weren't any even close to similar at her prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment