Friday, September 2, 2011

3 years old?!?!

My little boy is 3 today. I can't believe it. I remember the first moment that I held him in my arms like it was yesterday. It was the best moment of my life. I felt like my heart was going to burst and I feel that same feeling every time I hold him. If you want to know what true, unconditional love is, have a baby. Even the most awe inspiring things in this world pale in comparison to him. The other night there was an awesome thunder storm. I have always loved watching thunder storms but I could not take my eyes off of Max. Watching him watch the storm made it my favorite storm I've ever seen.

He makes me laugh every single day. And when I get frustrated with the trouble making toddler that he is, he looks at me and my heart melts. Being his mom can be hard but it is the best thing I'll ever do. He fits into our family perfectly. I can't imagine my life without him in it. I am so thankful to be his mom. There are no words to describe it.

Happy Birthday Max! I love you!!!


1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize Will and Max were so close in age! Happy birthday to your handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete