Monday, November 22, 2010

Where does all the time go?

Just a quick update.... it's been a couple weeks and I keep thinking I need to post stuff on here. It's been a busy month or so and things just are not slowing down. I figured that I would take a couple minutes for a quick update today but I promise I will post photos and stuff from the craziness of the past month later. I've been doing some fun things and I don't want to forget them.

I started my job on the 10th and have been trying to adjust to all of that. Working 3 days a week seems like a lot more than I expected. In fact, I don't think I really got any house work done last week. We were all fighting the flu too though. But still, I have really been feeling like I'm never home anymore. I know that I'll adjust and get into a rythm, Thayne will just have to be patient about the house work until then. Max has been noticing how much I've been gone too. He's been clinging to me in some really subtle ways but he never used to cling to me at all before. It will be good for him to get more time with Thayne though and I really have enjoyed letting my brain work a little more. The job is great. All of the people are really nice and I think I'll really enjoy working there. It's been a huge boost to my ego too. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to remember anything about working in an office but once I got there it all came flooding back into my mind. I'm quite impressed with myself. :) And it has been fun to learn some new things too.

Look forward to some new updates and photos within the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment