Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm a slacker.

I first set up this blog in June thinking it was a great idea but never really got it off the ground. So, here I go again. The holidays are over (almost) and with the new year I promise to keep up on this blog. My resolution is to update this at least once a week. If I don't, you are welcome to send me hate mail. :)

I am really looking forward to the new year and all that it will bring. It should be really exciting with the kids as they continue to grow and get older. 2010 will bring some big events for all of the kids. Kyle will be leaving for a mission; Tristyn will start her senior year of high school; Kassidy will turn 13, officially becoming a teenager; Jakson will start his last year of elementary school and Max will officially enter the terrible 2's. We really are going to have our work cut out for us with all of the excitement but then again, it's what we live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment